InterfaceFLOR 2008 Highlights
Release date: 10/26/2008
Awards highlights so far for 2008.
- InterfaceFLOR Receives the MAX Award for Marketing Excellence from the Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University and the Atlanta Business Chronicle for it’s video concept for ReEntry 2.0 / Reprise™ Collection, March
- InterfaceFLOR Receives award for “Emerging Technologies in Materials, Processess and Applications” at the Society of Plastics Engineer’s annual Global Plastics Environmental Conference (GPEC) 2008 Achievement Awards for its technology to separate and recycle nylon 6,6 fiber through ReEntry 2.0, April
- InterfaceFLOR receives Peoples Award from United Way of West Georgia for having the most contributions from employees from a single company, May
- Interface, Inc., included in top ten (#8) of the Georgia 100 annual listing by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for Georgia based businesses.
- InterfaceFLOR Receives “Most Innovative Use” Award from RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Journal for Intelligent FLOR Concept, May
- Interface Selected as One of World’s Top Sustainable Stocks and listed to SB 20 by Sustainable Business.com, 2008, July